Home Forums New Member Introductions Introduction

Locoluci Posted 2 months ago
Introduction

Greetings all, I’m new to Restless and would like to introduce myself. I’m an energetic 58 years young Italian that defyned Brexit and has been living in this fine capital for over 30 years. I like to talk and meet new people to share interests and experiences. Let’s make it happen. Have a good day 😊

4 likes & 3 replies
    • LeighS 6th October 2021 at 8:24 pm

Hello Locoluci, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Sylvia 1957 7th October 2021 at 7:52 am

Good morning Locoluci,
      Welcome to the group. X

• Ric 17th October 2021 at 4:30 pm

Hi Luci

Ric here wishing you a nice day and fun getting to grips with the world post Brexit….

Its going to be tough moving forward but lovely to see an Italian Girl who decided to stay!

Stay safe U

Best regards

Ric

Add