Home Forums Money Insurance

  • Insurance

    Can anyone recommend a good insurance company for holidays abroad next year for over 70

    Posted by pat.higson65
    • Reply by Brian Johnson

      Some current accounts have travel insurance attached which will cover you up to age 80.  It is worth looking at the benefits of paying for an account for the benefits.  My in-laws found this was the cheapest way to get annual cover.



    • Reply by mel

      Getting travel insurance when you’re over 70 can be tricky, but often the easiest ways to search for policies is through one of the comparison sites such as comparethemarket or MoneySupermarket. You put in a few details and they’ll come up with all the insurers that offer quotes. We’re not recommending these sites and there are plenty of others you can use, but they can often be a useful starting point. It might also be worth calling the British Insurance Brokers Association on 0370 950 1790 – they should be able to suggest insurers which offer cover for over-70s. Best of luck and hope you have a fabulous holiday next year!