Home Forums Style & Beauty Increased Botox use by women and girls

Busy Lifer Posted 2 months ago
Increased Botox use by women and girls

I see increasing numbers of young girls with beautiful features having Botox treatment. The sad thing is, they all look like Barbie dolls. Am I missing something here? I would love some of these so called influencers to look at natural beauty and show the girls how to enhance natural features.

3 likes & 3 replies
    • Shazzeroo 13th June 2022 at 12:11 pm

I agree more and more younger people are having Botox. I would love to have it, to retain some of my youth! But it scares me, what are you putting into your body? What are the long term implications? I have a young daughter n would hate her to start messing about with that stuff!

• Sue Devon 13th June 2022 at 2:01 pm

It seems girls all want to look the same, like a celebrity, when I was young the thing was to look different ? Was there more diversity in the way we looked in the seventies and eighties? I’m not sure it was really any different then.

Botox/treatments etc can and do go wrong, celebrities have the money to fix it, that’s what’s missing in the media.

• adeliza0165 14th June 2022 at 6:41 am

Young people today cant seem to accept the way they look – everything has to be fake – eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair, etc… i don’t really understand it, but maybe the thought process is that it’ll give them a better life, a better job; a better future, boyfriend, etc…

The treatments are so easily accesible and available, so it’s very tempting.

It’s sad really – it doesn’t seem to be about your personality/ character anymore – just about how you look 😐

Add