Home Forums Local Groups England Essex in am Andrew, live on Canvey Island, Essex. i want...

Speedy123 Posted 1 year ago
in am Andrew, live on Canvey Island, Essex. i want to move on with my life, make new friends and acquaintances, share interests in almost everything to do with a strong fulfilled life moving on after a divorce.
3 likes & 2 replies
    • Gaetano 11th June 2021 at 2:18 pm

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for choosing to join us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

My name is Gaetano, Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and here to answer any questions you may have about it.

Sorry to hear about your divorce, and I can assure you that our community is the perfect place to make new friends and acquaintances, you only need to explore the conversations and participate in them.

We have a section that, forgive me if that’s not the case, may be of interest to you and that you can find here https://restless.co.uk/money/divorce-and-separation/

Please, do share any feedback that you may have, even the smallest information helps us with understanding what you are trying to get from Rest Less and what we should do to improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Lov3lif3 31st July 2021 at 3:06 pm

Hi Andrew I’m Nikki

Add