Home Forums Local Groups England Essex I’m sheila from Essex. I used to work in the car...

Shexxx Posted 12 months ago
I’m sheila from Essex. I used to work in the care industry until my husband’s terminal illness diagnosis.
3 likes & 3 replies
    • Gaetano 30th June 2021 at 2:01 pm

Hi Sheila,

Thank you so much for joining us at Rest Less and welcome to our Community!

My name is Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and here to answer any questions you may have about it.

So sorry to hear about your husband and the challenges you are both facing. Great that you have joined us at Rest Less and I see you have used your local group for your post which is great as that allows building new friendships with local Members.

The other recommendation I can give you is to explore all groups, pick and choose conversations that you may find of interest and pro-actively participate in them: that’s the best way to make new friends in our very friendly community. And a profile picture as we have noticed that a profile with a picture gets more responses.

Please, do share all your feedback with us so that we can understand what you are trying to get from Rest Less and therefore improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Donna68 30th August 2021 at 9:06 pm

Hi Shelia
      I’m new to this site and from Essex

• Ziggy1959 31st August 2021 at 12:49 am

Hi hun welcome

Add