Home Forums Local Groups England London Im new to this group anod want to meet new people,...

• Im new to this group anod want to meet new people, im Lesley and live southeast london by the cuttysark in greenwich.

Posted by Lesleykaren
    • Reply by Lannie

Hi Lesley, I live in Plumstead but can meet up in Greenwich. Take care! Xx Lannie

• Reply by Filmmaker

Hi Lesley

I live near Greenwich, would be happy to meet up for coffee sometime

• Reply by Daz

Hello. I’m Daz and want to meet new pple in West London. I live near Ealing.

• Reply by Lannie

Hi, on the top of your screen you see the button ‘local groups’. If you click that, and choose London, you can post your call there and grt a reply. That’s because this conversation is about Greenwich… I hope this helps!

• Reply by Sharon

Hello Lesley, I live in Greenwich and happy to meet up for a coffee. Take care.

• Reply by Lesleykaren

Yes that would be great !

• Reply by shaun.bonner84

Hi,

I’m not too far away in Bexleyheath and regularly cycle down the Thames Path to Cutty Sark.

• Reply by Lesleykaren

I have a bike but not ridden it for a few years I’m interested.

• Reply by j.patricia.s.63

Hi my name I Jacquelinei am new to the group I would like to meet new people in Ruislip area

• Reply by Paula’splace

Hi Im in Twickenham not too far from Ruslip, I have family in Hillingdon and I used to go to school in Ickenham.

nice to meet you Paula

• Reply by Lannie

Hi, see my reply to Daz above. Good luck!

Add