Hi and welcome from South Wales

• Reply by Angie V

Hi thanks for your reply, nice to meet you

• Reply by Oracle06

I’m fairly new on this site too. Hello from Staffordshire

• Reply by Angie V

Hi a oracle thanks for your reply , it’s nice to meet you

• Reply by Oracle06

Hi Angie V it’s nice to meet you too, sorry for delay in replying still navigating my way round this site lol x

• Reply by SelsdonLion

Hi Angie, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it on here. I’m in London (just).

• Reply by Angie V

Hi thanks for your reply. I’m just trying by to navigate my way around it all, there’s so much information. So just near London I guess that means on the outskirts ?

• Reply by Sandrine

Hi Angie. Welcome. Have very recently joined too

• Reply by Angie V

Hi Sandrine what a lovely name. Yes I’ve only been here for a day so I’m just finding my feet as such. and treading carefully.

• Reply by Sandrine

Hi Angie V. Yes same here trying to find my way around the site etc. We’ll get there. Am in Bermondsey in London. Whereabouts are you?

• Reply by SteveV50

Hi Angie, and welcome. I’m new to this too. Feeling my way through but I’ve had a couple of lovely interactions already so far. Super friendly.

• Reply by Mark1961

Welcome Angie,hope you enjoy the site.

• Reply by Angie V

Thank you

• Reply by Lynda F

I am fairly new to this site. Have been lurking around for a while but have to use proper computer to get anywhere on here as mobile doesn’t like it for some reason. So hello and is there anyone on here from Peterborough that I could make friends with

Add