Home Forums Loneliness I’m new here.

J.A Posted 1 year ago
I’m new here.

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. How is everyone?

5 likes & 38 replies
    • Joy1 3rd January 2021 at 7:14 pm

Hi Jo Ann, how are you keeping in these uncertain times?

• J.A 3rd January 2021 at 7:28 pm

So far I have been ok. Hope you have also been ok and safe. These are uncertain times but I am determined to carry on and eventually get on with my life and these new adventures that I am finding. This site is one of them.

• Jane P 3rd January 2021 at 7:24 pm

Hello, me too, lovely to say hi 👋

• Deleted User 3rd January 2021 at 7:33 pm

Hiya. I am new also, its nice to say Hello.

• J.A 3rd January 2021 at 7:50 pm

Hi All, lovely to meet you all and communicate via this site whilst we are still going through the Tier based lockdowns.

• Andre67 4th January 2021 at 10:04 am

Hi fine thanks welcome x

• Hainsybabes 4th January 2021 at 10:20 am

I’m new, hello everyone. I have Covid so stuck inside quarantined for 10 days instead of being back at work. Getting better though. 👍🏻

• Sue MAC 4th January 2021 at 2:00 pm

Hi everyone. Well this is it 2021. I walked into New Year, like I have always done, with a positive attitude. Well it’s still there, but only just. I do a lot of walking and as I am trying to learn how to be a widow. So I keep a diary, have done since 2007, yes the diary is full of pain and heartache, the loss of my Mom and Dad, and now my husband. But life is there to be eaten, enjoyed, over indulged and do daft things. So 2021 let’s tick all those boxes. I am going to fill 2021 diary with daft things, happy moments and lots of walking. 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• J.A 4th January 2021 at 2:47 pm

Hi SueMac sorry to hear of your losses. I know what you mean about a lot of walking , I find myself alone, so I had been taking walks in the local park until earlier last year.

• lyndabrownbath 4th January 2021 at 3:03 pm

Hi Jo Ann did you make those lovely blankets. Lynda

• Kelly 4th January 2021 at 3:16 pm

Hi Jo
      I am new also looking forward to chatting.

• redman 4th January 2021 at 4:22 pm

and me but cant put pic yet

• VFP 4th January 2021 at 4:49 pm

Welcome to the site, Jo Ann 🙂

• New Year Bunny 4th January 2021 at 4:58 pm

I am new too. Im okay but days are a bit slow at the moment- my dad is in a care home and I’m getting updates from my brother everyday- he’s not likely to last the week I’m afraid.

• J.A 4th January 2021 at 5:28 pm

Thank you VFP.

• J.A 4th January 2021 at 5:30 pm

New year Bunny.. welcome to all of us to this chat. Look after yourself in this difficult times that we are having. Best wishes to you.

• Andre67 5th January 2021 at 5:16 pm

Hi hope your ok welcome x

• emmauspaul 5th January 2021 at 5:20 pm

Hi I’m new here too. Nice to find so many decent people on one site I hope you all good and let us hope we can all pull through these hard times

• J.A 5th January 2021 at 9:14 pm

Hi Emmauspaul. Welcome and great to see you here.

• Hainsybabes 6th January 2021 at 10:22 am

Good morning everyone the sun is shining here in West Yorkshire and I’m feeling much better today. I hope you’re all doing ok.

• J.A 6th January 2021 at 10:24 am

Good morning Hainsybabes, and everyone. Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. 😀

• Philly 7th January 2021 at 1:50 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this site as well, its nice to know im not the only one feeling lonely at times.

• lyndabrownbath 8th January 2021 at 10:37 am

Hi to everyone and all newbies. Its hard to stay positive in these awful times. I get by but its a lonely life. I’m going to put some music on and dance round my living room. It cheers me up. Take care. Lynda

• J.A 8th January 2021 at 12:40 pm

Welcome Phillipa, No you are not alone in feeling lonely as it has been a really tough time and I am in big hope that we get back to a normality. Dancing around your living room, I will try that. That is a great idea. I like singing but only while I am listening to a fav song. Keep well. jo ann.

• J.A 8th January 2021 at 12:43 pm

Oops! I think that I have responded to Phillipa and Lyndabrownbath within the one message. Sorry ladies, my enthusiasm to respond confused my mind a bit. 😉

• Sue MAC 8th January 2021 at 2:23 pm

So today is grey and wet. Some snow left. I have to decide in the next hour to walk or not. Done one every day this week, and have one organised tomorrow. Should I wear my mask when walking with my friend. It’s all so confusing.
      If my children had their way they would lock me in till June at least. ☹️☹️☹️
      So today I have made a big pot of stew and with the veg I didn’t use I now have a big pot of soup on the go. And there is only me to eat it. Don’t worry kids soon Mom will be too fat to walk 🥴🤪🤪🤪

• Philly 8th January 2021 at 2:32 pm

Hi Jo Ann lovely of you to respond and like Lyndabrownbath i too love to dance i miss it so much now with lock down also fit- steps love walking, so try to get out must days i live in Essex so lovely places to walk parks also nice coast walks cant wait to get back with walking group.

• Kelly 13th January 2021 at 10:35 am

Good morning
      Lovely to meet you let’s all keep chatting we are all in it together
      Karen

• Josie The Black Country Wench 14th January 2021 at 7:48 pm

Hi I’m new here too. Found this group yesterday whilst browsing through the internet. I love to chat. Since Covid lockdowns I have only seen our neighbour over the road. We live in rural West Wales. only have 3 neighbours and they are scattered around.

• J.A 21st January 2021 at 7:58 am

Good morning one and all, How are you all or how have you all been. I am getting along ok just a bit fed up now with all of the staying in. Can I pose a question? What is your favourite song?

Have a lovely day

Jo Ann

• Josie The Black Country Wench 21st January 2021 at 11:46 pm

Hi my favourite song is Living the vie de loca – Ricky Martin.

Add