Home Forums Local Groups England Kent I’m Kim. Am happily married and live in the...

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by JMH.
KoodiesMum Posted 1 year ago
I’m Kim. Am happily married and live in the beautiful village of Birchington. I love reading, staying in touch with friends and family on social media and eating out. Have an adult daughter who is a teacher (but no longer lives at home) and have a staffy puppy.
2 likes & 2 replies
    • S_usan 13th June 2021 at 10:25 am

Hi there. I live in Sandwich. I am a semi retired teacher and my first born is just off to college. I love Staffies. My first ever dig was a bridle.

• JMH 13th June 2021 at 11:44 am

Hi there, I live in Margate. I run an online book & film/tv group – we started it at the beginning of lockdown to keep reading and viewing together. We added art history, photography, music, creative writing and have now moved on to events – four of us met up to see Nomadland at the Palace in Broadstairs last week – a first for some time. We are now meeting properly in two groups, the book group and the film/tv group. We have three dogs and walk/occasionally foster a CT dog for a Broadstairs owner of a Bichon Frise. We are also Rotary, Probus and u3a. DM me if you are interested in online or real joint reading/viewing or any of the above organisations.

Add