Home Forums General If you could go back in time, what advice would yo...

CAAS Posted 1 year ago
If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
2 likes & 9 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 5th March 2021 at 8:04 am

I would take the 18 year old me by the hand and guide her to truly loving herself and helping her heal from the strong pain of loss and rejection that she didn’t recognise existed in her being at that time. I’d like her to have known that whenever she reacted to a situation or something someone has said, it is for her to heal not the circumstance or person to change. She has the power and ability to find inner peace in the midst of a storm!

• Carol.L 5th March 2021 at 12:31 pm

I’d say to care less about what others think about me and stop always being a people pleaser. To grab every opportunity to travel, learn and grow before settling down.

• Sunny 5th March 2021 at 12:54 pm

I’d say: Love yourself! You are worth it! Take care who else you give your love to! Because, they are not always worth it! Some people will take your love, and give fake love back! Or take your love, and smash it beneath their feet! Love is precious, like Gold! Beware who you give it to! People will take it, then tear you apart! It’s a dangerous world out there! Full of people, that love to see you suffer! Be patient, and aware at all times! Always live in the present, never in the past!

• Jimper 5th March 2021 at 1:17 pm

How could I take advice when at 18 I had all the answers ( or so I thought)

• CAAS 6th March 2021 at 5:23 pm

Doesn’t each and everyone of us, think we know it all at that sort of age? It’s only as we grow older and learn about life, and it’s ups and downs we realise we don’t know what we thought we did.

• NeilP 5th March 2021 at 1:30 pm

Dont worry about stuff thats not important , cherish each day and be happy

• Evie66 6th March 2021 at 1:45 pm

To not be so naive and shy about how I feel and learn to say NO much sooner.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 6th March 2021 at 5:32 pm

I’d say be brave, broaden your horizons and don’t rely on others leading the way – it’s a dead end. Move out of your comfort zone and chase the dreams – they won’t come looking for you!

Add