Home Forums Learning I use to run a language school in Bolton, but due...

TheFox61 1 month ago Learning
I use to run a language school in Bolton, but due to the pandemic, the building was taken from me. I am hoping to reignite my ideas, and hopefully start up the school again. I have so many ideas, would love to travel a bit more, if its possible. I am now 60 years old, live alone, have three daughter
1 like & 4 replies Share
    • Claudia Velandia 6th September 2021 at 7:29 am

Hi there, do you teach English on line? Zoom meetings? I want to practice and improve my English.

• TheFox61 6th September 2021 at 5:09 pm

I would if its worth my while, and I can arrange regular times each week.
        I have been applying for ESOL tutor positions, but I would really like to start
        up the school. Things were going so well, then the pandemic. If you want some lessons, we could negotiate, how much can you afford per hour.
        My email address is : [email protected]

• TheFox61 6th September 2021 at 7:48 pm

I usually charge £20 per hour, which I believe is reasonable. But I can adapt the price, depends on how many lessons, or if its a group, etc.
      I can adapt a teaching plan to the individual needs and how they want to use the language. Normal College lessons , now include some Maths, only basic, as the legislation has brought this into the lessons.

Add