Home Forums Health I lack energy. Very indisplined. Can you help

TS Posted 2 months ago
I lack energy. Very indisplined. Can you help
7 replies
    • LucasH 11th October 2021 at 8:13 am

I’m very indisiplned too.

Start with a walk, just grab your coat and walk?

• pamc 12th October 2021 at 2:27 pm

Hi, I feel like this too on certain days, but I try to make myself go out for a walk, it’s cheap and easy! I always feel better for it. Also be kind to yourself and listen to your body, if you need (and can) have a nap in the afternoon then do so!
      Hope you feel better soon.

• Moriarty 12th October 2021 at 5:23 pm

I recently subscribed to a site called Living Life to the Full.
      One suggestion for any problem is to break it down into small, manageable chunks.
      So, you could put a little more effort into, eg vacuuming, use the stairs rather than a lift, walk a little rather than opting for the car etc.
      Hope this helps.

• loislane 12th October 2021 at 5:59 pm

I feel like this too, not easy to motivate myself at all

• Dai 19th October 2021 at 2:21 pm

Very low Vitamin D levels are a known chronic cause of fatigue and without much sun on bare skin, none is produced in the body so supplements are needed plus good eating and drinking habits. Getting a Vit D blood test done could be worth a try. I also use a SAD lamp, sitting here with my lamp on full with 2 days of drizzle and rain and cloud I am sure that the lamp helps energy levels.

• goldfish63 21st October 2021 at 11:36 am

Vitamins, healthy diet and try and find something of purpose to make you want to seize the day, something you used to be interested in, join a group, volunteer or find a hobby, get into a routine, make a timetable to follow and see it through!

Add