Home Forums General I have just joined and discovered this site. Not sure what to expect to from site. Feeling like I am living in ground hog day at the moment

Add comment

• I have just joined and discovered this site. Not sure what to expect to from site. Feeling like I am living in ground hog day at the moment

Posted by lesleymariah
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Reply by Deborah Durbin

Hi Lesleymariah 🙂

Nice to ‘meet’ you. I’ve just joined too and I’m slowly navigating my way around the site. Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean about feeling like it’s groundhog day, every day! I find it helps every evening to plan the following day; whether it’s planning to go for a walk, to a different supermarket, or watch something different on the TV. I also find it helps to plan for things for next year, when hopefully this will all be a distant memory. I love travelling, but won’t be doing a lot of it this year, so I’m planning a month-long trip to India next year and lots of mini-breaks in between. Now’s also a good time to reflect on what YOU want to do with your future. As they say, it’s your story and this is just one of those rubbish chapters in your book. How about looking at some free online courses – there’s a good section on learning on here. I’ve decided to do a few psychology ones to pass the time and you never know where it might lead 🙂

Viewing 0 reply threads