Home Forums New Member Introductions I am sharon, love exercise and walking, love trave...

Shaz01 Posted 12 months ago
I am sharon, love exercise and walking, love travelling and reading. Currently I am not working due to personal reasons and feel a bit lost so just wanted to connect with like minded people, I live in Southampton
1 like & 3 replies
    • Anna123 27th August 2021 at 11:39 am

Hi Sharon, Welcome to the group. I am Ann and I live in West London. I am 64 year old semi-retired grandmother of 3. I am so sorry for what ever you’re going through.

Last year my life came to a breaking point but I am still here and feeling somewhat better.

I hope things improve for you 🥰

• Be Be 27th August 2021 at 3:18 pm

Welcome Sharon and good luck 😊

• Flowerful 27th August 2021 at 10:03 pm

Hi Sharon my name is Carlyn and I only signed up earlier this week, like you I am feeling a bit lost and lonely at the moment. Life can be hard at times and sometimes it’s easier than others to pick yourself up, good days and bad. All the things you like are great things that can help you feel better, and escape a little. I have been doing some Pilates watching utube and trying to meditate just need todo them both more often.
      I live near Salisbury by the way. Keep going and things will get better.
      Take care

Add