Home Forums Jobs & Careers I am desperate for a work from home job. Any ideas...

Gerika Posted 1 year ago
I am desperate for a work from home job. Any ideas on where to look would be most welcome. I am 60 good with admin good with hospitality and not bad on social media.
3 likes & 15 replies
    • AnneW999 13th July 2021 at 2:01 pm

It might be worth looking at remoteworker.co.uk as this jobs board just has remote opportunities. I think Rest Less also has some resources.

• cari68 13th July 2021 at 2:32 pm

I’m following your post as I’m also looking without any success !

• Ses 15th July 2021 at 3:11 pm

I stopped working 17 years ago to start a family. I am now divorced and trying to get back into work but at 55 years old its a struggle 😟

• Fiat 500 18th July 2021 at 12:03 am

Customer service jobs can be done from home. I knew someone who was a self employed booker for chartered airplanes. Teaching English as a foreign language, there are a few agencies out there that connect you to students abroad. A lot in China, seems to be 1 to 1 tutoring. Some companies give you the materials to go through with your students, so just a bit of confidence and a neutral accent is needed.

• Gerika 19th July 2021 at 6:26 pm

Hi I have been interested in being a VA , working on social media,
      customer service, personal coach/mentor I think thats about all there is. I need to maybe try go direct to company websites and see if they have remote working opportunities.

• Gerika 19th July 2021 at 6:29 pm

I do have a Tefl certificate to teach English

• Chrisdmids 22nd July 2021 at 3:17 pm

If I had the time I’d get amazon return pallets and re sell. Watch it on YouTube and its a gamble but haven’t seen a really bad one yet. Just need to know how too use shpok and Facebook marketplace

• Gulfstream Granny 22nd July 2021 at 9:51 pm

I know that foreign students are starting to come here again this season. So Host Family Co-ordinator job could be something to consider….?

• Gerika 24th July 2021 at 2:12 pm

Hi there, thank you so much i have never herd of this job before.

• MORENOCH1 3rd August 2021 at 10:10 pm

TRY SOME ONLINE OPPORTUNITIES, AS 60 YRS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET MUCH OUT THERE AS WE ALL KNOW.

• Jacq13 16th August 2021 at 9:16 am

The Indeed careers site often has a lot of home based jobs available, a lot of which seem geared specifically for those with admin & customer service skills.

• SiouxsieF 23rd August 2021 at 1:06 pm

Hi there. Sorry for the delay in replying but I’ve only just joined Restless. If you, or anyone else, are still seeking a flexible, rewarding opportunity to work from home on your terms, I’m always up for a chat and see how I can help, or perhaps point you in a direction that’s right for you.
      I am an independent ambassador with a very ethical, multi award-winning brand of natural skincare and makeup, that is very flexible and works around any other commitments. We have ambassadors ranging from 18 to 80!
      More and more people are waking up to wanting ethical, safe, honest skincare that actually works! With over 250 awards including Best Value Skincare, Organic/Natural Skincare Brand, & over 3000 5* reviews, we must be doing something right! It’s a really supportive, engaging and fun community, and every purchase gives back by funding education for children living in some of the poorest, most remote communities in the world – so far we have provided over 3 million school days, along with our other environmental initiatives. Interestingly we are only 1/300 companies who have achieved ethical accreditation.

Really happy to have a no obligation chat with anyone as I also used to be an Employability Trainer, just private message me (I now need to find out how to receive private messages lol 😂)

Add