Home Forums New Member Introductions I am a retired nurse with 4 adult children and 9 g...

Bertha Posted 2 months ago
I am a retired nurse with 4 adult children and 9 grandchildren. My name is Barbara I am 65 years old. Interested in sewing
1 like & 4 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 3rd October 2021 at 4:21 am

Hi how are you u hope your having a good weekend xxx

• LeighS 3rd October 2021 at 8:52 pm

Hello Barbara, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

Can I also suggest that as you don’t have a profile picture, you might want to consider uploading one. It has been observed that profiles with pictures do get more responses.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Mad Ralph 3rd October 2021 at 8:55 pm

Hi Barbara, (that was my mums name) welcome to the community hon. 👍😎

• Daisychain 3rd October 2021 at 10:04 pm

Hi there, I have 3 daughters, 7 grandchildren and I like sewing as well😊

Add