Home Forums Local Groups England London I am a retired lady now I’ve just retired from w...

Crystalria Posted 6 months ago
I am a retired lady now I’ve just retired from work. I have to say I am missing work and my colleagues. Just wondered if there other ladies who might enjoy a video call, a chat or a meet for coffee. Feeling I have lost my purpose. I feel extremely isolated right now.
5 likes & 17 replies
    • gerriw4 22nd July 2021 at 2:13 pm

Whereabouts in London are you?

• Ketty 23rd July 2021 at 11:39 am

Hi Chrystalria
      I retired 18 months ago myself and would love to meet for coffee, depending on where you live or we could have a chat on WhatsApp

• Crystalria 23rd July 2021 at 1:44 pm

Hello Ketty. Nice to hear from you. I live in South East London in Bermondsey. Whereabouts are you? Would love to meet for coffee if possible. If not a video chat like you mentioned.

• Grace Fu 23rd July 2021 at 8:33 pm

Hi, Chrystalria, happy to meet up somewhere in London if you are intetested? I live in west london so maybe meet half way? What is convenient for you?

• Lindaxyz 24th July 2021 at 4:15 pm

Hi Crystalina I am retired too. Sorry that you are missing work and your colleagues.
      Can I ask, do you speak any other language?

• Northlondonlady 25th July 2021 at 10:12 pm

Hi Im based in North West London – I would be interested in joining your online chats.

• Crystalria 25th July 2021 at 10:39 pm

Hi Thanks for your reply. Would be lovely to chat online. I am waiting to hear back from another lady who would like to join us. As soon as I hear from her I will come back to you with more info. Hope that’s ok?

• Ginginna 27th July 2021 at 6:24 am

Hi Ladies
      I have retired recently myself and I’m more than happy to meet in real world or online.
      I have worked for 33 years in adult education and yes,I did miss work initially but not any more.
      I can do now what I had not time for before working full time and having children.
      I live in central London in Covent Garden bur can meet anywhere.
      Cheers

• Crystalria 27th July 2021 at 9:53 am

Hello Lovely to hear from you. I live in Bermondsey south east London so I am not that far from you. There are a couple of other ladies who would like to join our video call. I need to get back to them and sort out phone numbers etc. I hope you are still interested and I will come back to you ASAP. For about the next month or so I would have to chat online as I am just getting over a partial knee replacement after I clumsily fell on my knee. Best wishes Crystalria.

• Ginginna 27th July 2021 at 7:52 pm

Great,looking forward to have a chat.
      Gina

• Sam68 3rd August 2021 at 11:57 pm

Hi, Im not yet retired but in between work, and I too miss the connection, I would love to meet for video chat please!

• shelbea1909 4th August 2021 at 8:20 am

Hi, happy to meet in person when arranged. I took voluntary redundancy/retirement recently.

Definitely done with anything online.

• LindyLou23 5th October 2021 at 4:29 pm

Hi I live in North London and took early-ish retirement 10 years ago. I’m always out in central London going to cinemas, theatres, comedy clubs or just walks! Maybe we should have a mass meet for lunch or coffee. I’m always getting good deals on tickets and would love a group of like-minded people to share them with.

Add