Home Forums Local Groups England Worcestershire I am 62 and a retired I.T. tutor. I have 3 childre...

.Issy. Posted 2 years ago
I am 62 and a retired I.T. tutor. I have 3 children, all adults now and one grandchild. I like reading, history, travelling, swimming and food and drink. Moved to Pershore 3 years ago. Would like to know more people in the area.
1 like & 2 replies
    • Summerhouse 21 23rd January 2021 at 10:18 am

Hi Izzy,
      I’m Pam in Worcester. I too like swimming and wondered if you use the pool at Pershore as I’ve wanted to try it. If so, is it quite warm? with sore joints I use worcester citizens pool at Lower Wick as its 32 degrees – very soothing. I also (before covid) came to Pershore Millers Arms for folk music nights. Really enjoyable and friendly locals. I love Pershore. Maybe we could meet up eventually for coffee – No. 1 , my favourite.

• .Issy. 30th January 2021 at 10:18 am

Hi Pam, nice to hear from you, sorry about delay in replying. No I have never used the pool in Pershore but I was going to try it as there are aqua aerobic classes on. Since covid I have not even thought about going to a pool. Like you sore joints so swimming is a really lovely thing to do.
        I have not heard of the Millers Arms for folk music nights, I would be interested in that when we get let loose again.
        A coffee would be great, goodness knows when but we will def meet up in the future.
        Thanks for replying Pam, speak soon.

Add