Home Forums Health Hypothyroidism- anyone on here been diagnosed with...

SandraCee Posted 6 months ago
Hypothyroidism- anyone on here been diagnosed with this and ” how are you feeling”?
13 replies
    • loislane 18th November 2021 at 1:39 am

Yes I was diagnosed in 2018, mostly I feel unwell, tired, no energy and the rest that goes with it.

• Bananacake 123 19th November 2021 at 10:32 am

Hi, i was diagnosed 7 years ago and started taking levothyroxine. My bloods are checked every year and meds adjusted if needed. I feel generally quite well most of the time.

• Bananacake 123 19th November 2021 at 3:44 pm

Im now on 75 per day, this was increased from 50 2 years ago.

• Kaycee17 19th November 2021 at 6:43 pm

I was diagnosed 20 years ago, a year after the birth of my 2nd child. Spent the first year of her life suffering all the usual symptoms only to be told by an unsympathetic gp that what did I expect with a small baby! Eventually saw a lovely gp who knew immediately what the problem was. As soon as blood tests confirmed her diagnosis I started on levothyroxine and felt so much better. Still on it today and feeling great.

• Pennypitstop 20th November 2021 at 3:18 pm

Yes got diaganosed in 2014, I take Levothyroxine and on a day to day basis don’t feel to bad but not perfect. There is a UK Thyroid website that is quite informative. Mine is Hashimotos so a bit trickier to manage.

• reliquit 20th November 2021 at 4:17 pm

I have no natural thyroid function due to a condition called “Hashimoto’s Disease”. I was diagnosed in 2007 after I collapsed in work. I now take 200 units of levothyroxine per day.

• Sharma 25th November 2021 at 1:43 pm

Not sure how much more I can handle this

Add