Home Forums General HOW TOO ?

Add comment

• HOW TOO ?

I am not sure if this is the right way to just post onto the site discussion group page… I worked in recruitment as a consultant in Australia…..my thoughts if you care to know are….
    The most important is to only go for a job that you really want, at a company you have researched and would be proud to work for.
    See what kind of people they employ, age and physical experience. Do you match there person type and knowledge?
    A CV will not get you anywhere alone.
    Plan an attack, tell them what you can do for their business, be sure of yourself and not just your skills.
    All companies require you to apply on line. Well yes do that, but if you can show up ready to hand in your CV with a cover letter, shake hands and give solid eye contact with the Manager if possible.
    Most of all dont wait for a job to be advertised. Inform your selected company what you can do for them now. Be willing to do a temporary or part time role that will give the chance to see how good you are….
    Do not put your age or years you left uni or school on your CV.
    Good luck teamsters….just know what you want from any job, not just the pay packet ๐Ÿ–’
    Happy New Year
    …..M

Posted by mhtthm
Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Reply by Stuart

No right or wrong way to post – just get stuck in as you have done!ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Some brilliant advice in there that I’m sure will be of use to the wider community!

Viewing 0 reply threads