Home Forums General How much does the weather effect your mood?

Fluff Posted 1 year ago
How much does the weather effect your mood?
3 likes & 25 replies
    • Shirlann 24th April 2021 at 11:47 am

A lot😏sunshine does make a big difference although it a false sun still quite chilly out there 😁

• DaveNorwich 24th April 2021 at 12:53 pm

Sadly a great deal ,I hate the UK winter

• Deleted User 24th April 2021 at 1:28 pm

If we had more sunshine in the U.K. I’m sure the general mood would lift. Love the sunshine and light mornings/nights.

• Josie The Black Country Wench 24th April 2021 at 3:23 pm

Immensley. I have SAD and the winter is just aweful for me. I only want to hibernate. Going to Crete twice a year in spring and autumn made such a difference to me before COVID.

• Selsdon 24th April 2021 at 3:54 pm

Enormously! Sunshine and blue skies make such a difference even if its still cold.

• Marica 24th April 2021 at 5:37 pm

I think it depends on one’s mood if I am honest. Sometimes, I love a rainy day when I am indoors with a good film and a cuppa, I am not in the mood to see the world. Sometimes , I hate very sunny days if the neighbours are all out as it can be a bit overwhelming. But today , it is blue sky and sun and it was glorious (and fairly quite!) and I wanted to go for a walk . I love Autumn and winter sun because it is a peaceful time (well most of it!) Summer is probably my least liked season due to the heat , not the sun. I feel really ill, and have trouble sleeping

• VFP 24th April 2021 at 5:49 pm

Not at all. Perhaps growing up in Canada I learnt to cope with endless winters, so I have always appreciated the milder weather here. Rain doesn’t bother me, it makes the sunny days more special.

• LeighS 24th April 2021 at 10:46 pm

More than it should do! Although I am enjoying the sun at the moment, I just wish we would have some rain so I don’t have to water the garden!!!!! Love going for a walk in the snow, now that really makes me feel good 🙂

• Deleted User 25th April 2021 at 8:14 am

Winter, spring, summer, or fall. I am just grateful for being here, I love them all. ✌🏾

• Deleted User 25th April 2021 at 9:24 am

Don’t like rain or fog, because you can’t get outside, but love sunshine and blue skies because it seems to give me extra energy

• Deleted User 25th April 2021 at 4:23 pm

blue skies and sunshine give me energy, I hate grey dismal days.

• Jo jo 25th April 2021 at 5:12 pm

The weather affects me alot, I have more energy, motivation and a much better mood when the suns shining and blue skies, I really struggle in our winters, I dont mind cold and bright but grey rainy days I cant cope with.

• Sue47 26th April 2021 at 1:55 pm

Definitely a sun lover. Some friends spend 14 weeks every Winter in Spain and how I envy them when I’m sitting by my SAD light. I was born on one of the hottest days of last century, perhaps that has something to do with it. My mum was sitting in the garden eating a bowl of hot porridge the morning I was born, I love porridge too, whatever the weather!

• annie beth 27th April 2021 at 12:38 am

Can’t bear the cold weather, the only time I feel warm is when the temperature has occasionally gone up to 30c, I wear a double lot of thermals most of the year,

• Lel 27th April 2021 at 9:20 pm

I love grey, rainy days…. I’m a pluviophile….. What I can’t stand is if the sun comes out after it rains! It should either be grey and rainy, or dry and sunny, not both thank you!

• Freewoman59 28th April 2021 at 11:38 am

Very much so I’m sure that I suffer from SAD as I’m much better when the weather is sunny with light evenings .

• charlie.mccluskey957 28th April 2021 at 12:24 pm

It’s only enhances my mood, all the changes are welcome.
      Charles

• hell.fenn 29th April 2021 at 7:49 pm

The sun shining is medicine for most people. I think even if you are at work or cannot get out in the sunshine most people still benefit from seeing it.

• Andie 1st May 2021 at 1:59 am

Absolutely…so do the planets, especially the sun and moon.

• sandracr 3rd May 2021 at 5:47 pm

loads when its grey and raining its the worst. just love to get out in the sun.

• Deleted User 3rd May 2021 at 6:16 pm

Ugh, it’s truly vile out there at the moment, it is quite depressing! But use it as an excuse to sit at home and catch up on Netflix!

• Deleted User 3rd May 2021 at 8:24 pm

Can’t beat sunrise and sunset to just make you feel at peace

• VFP 3rd May 2021 at 8:31 pm

Beautiful photos, Ian.

Add