Home Forums Science & Nature How many dimensions do you think exist?

Fluff Posted 8 months ago
How many dimensions do you think exist?
2 likes & 26 replies
    • Colin in Kent 13th May 2021 at 10:52 pm

Lots. I think I’d go with the quantum multiverse but there are probably also higher spiritual dimensions as well. I think dimensions that coexist with our own are a strong probability. There’s also the idea that beyond our universe are others that operate on entirely different physical laws.

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 12:58 am

About three.
      The one I’m in and I know there’s at least a couple I don’t know about…

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 6:14 am

The big black hole in space and the Bermuda Triangle

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 9:14 am

No idea Fluff but some religions believe there are several. A lot we cannot explain (yet) and as science/physics progresses we shall hopefully understand more.

Who knows though- could all be down to us not wanting to accept we are alone.

Personally I think there is more out there.

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 1:02 pm

We know almost nothing about the universe and our place in it but it’s sold to us as we know a lot more than we do.

We are pretty ignorant about most of it.

We’ve only just learnt that our solar system is inside a plasma balloon who’s walls are 80,000degrees C which might possibly keep us locked in for…. who knows and anything else out.

I live in North Wales but the space station is nearer to me than London as we never go anywhere in space beyond earth orbit.

The space station is actually still within the last wisps of earths atmosphere which can play havoc with the thing when sun flares heat up that atmosphere and make it turbulent.

• Fluff 14th May 2021 at 1:47 pm

It’s a fascinating subject with many different theoretical ideas. String theory has got to be a distinct possibility. I don’t know how far on the superpowers are with investigating this, however, after 40 years, I feel that what the public knows is a lot less than what has been discovered

• loislane 14th May 2021 at 2:26 pm

Speculation and many possibilities. We can’t be the only lifegiving planet in this universe.
      How did we humans become to be?
      Where do we go when we die?
      Our souls go to another dimension or plane, we just don’t die….surely.
      Can anyone tell me if explorations of space have gone in the opposite direction of all the planets, like turning right instead of left or vice versa.

• Fluff 14th May 2021 at 11:51 pm

If you accept that Physics explains Chemistry which in turn explains Biology which explains Nature, then what is the Soul? How does this fit in? Is this separate to consciousness? This the stuff goes around in my mind constantly.

• Nick Tilling 14th May 2021 at 4:42 pm

You can’t beat Dr. Sabine Hossenfelder – one of the smartest people in smart-land. The Part 2 video should follow on from this.

• VFP 14th May 2021 at 5:51 pm

I watched parts 1 and 2, fascinated and overwhelmed. There was a lot I didn’t understand but I still enjoyed watching. Thanks.

• Deleted User 14th May 2021 at 4:44 pm

Lois the planets aren’t all in a straight line and we don;t go outside earth orbit unless of course it’s just a machine.
      We’ve only sent two missions beyond our solar system and they are now at the edge of it.
      One might be the other side of the plasma edge one still inside for some reason they aren’t sure.
      The amazing thing is they are still working after forty years travelling across our solar system and still sending back information.

• Deleted User 15th May 2021 at 11:38 am

My favourite subject…. love it.

But better leave or I shall be in my head for the rest of the day – and the sun’s shining today.

I’ll be back.

Annella

• Fluff 15th May 2021 at 12:27 pm

I think Karusa-Klein theory has undoubted potential, with adjustments to help create an extra dimension i.e. boosting all of the necessary components,anti grav fields etc. Also, I think vibrational frequency resonance, in both colour & sound has a part to play?

• Winston Ingram 16th May 2021 at 4:35 pm

Now come on….it’s black and white there are three…. Now I’ve sorted that out I’m off to chair a meeting of The Flat Earth Society.

• Fluff 16th May 2021 at 8:24 pm

Ha Ha Top man !

• adeliza0165 26th May 2021 at 6:34 pm

I think there are many different dimensions/levels, according to the type of life you’ve lived, for example, severe schizophrenics hang around as a form of poltergeist.
      I also believe that as humans we have dimensions – the soul/ energy within us that’s connected to the subconscious and this subconscious is connected to our energy that’s around us. For example, you think about someone then you see them… Your outside and inside energy has connected to the subconscious and the event but you conscious is not aware of any of it. Another example… I was at a hospital with a patient. The nurse came in. Before she even spoke, I knew she was going to say that her name was Emily. She spoke and introduced herself as Emily.

• Shirlann 27th May 2021 at 10:29 am

Hoping we just don’t die🤔be nice to think we’re met up with people who died too early!

• Deleted User 27th May 2021 at 1:00 pm

Something else I don’t get.
      People who don’t believe the universe was intelligently created but just happened, chance and accidental happenings after that believe that the big bang accidently created another much nicer place to go when your breathing stops on this teeny weeny unimportant speck of dust we call earth.

• Deleted User 27th May 2021 at 1:21 pm

Two.
      This one and golf courses.

Add