Home Forums General How do Input a photo in my profile

Add comment

• How do Input a photo in my profile

Posted by coralraven
Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Reply by Stuart

Hi!

If you go into your profile page you should be able to upload a profile photo in there.   I have attached a screen shot so you can see the steps required.

We are working on improving that part of the site, so it’s not perfect but do shout if you have trouble getting it to upload for you.

You can access your profile by clicking on the profile link in the footer at the bottom of the website, or on your image on the post above.

I do hope that helps and have a lovely afternoon!

Stuart

Attachments:
    • Reply by gerry.beaton

I have to say I find the whole site difficult to get around! If I’m waiting for a reply do I have to scroll down looking ???

• Reply by gerry.beaton

I’m trying to put a photo on my profile but finding it extremely difficult, I managed to put a picture of my ear on but can’t change it and update a proper picture!

• Reply by Stuart

Hi Gerry,

I’m sorry you’re not finding the site the easiest to get around.  We are working hard to improve the usability so expect it to improve quite significantly in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, if you go into your profile page, then click on profile, then Change Profile Photo.    You will need to click delete photo first, to remove your old one, and then it should let you upload a new version.   Do shout if this doesn’t work for you – or email [email protected] and we can get this sorted for you.   I have attached a screenshot to show you where in the profile you need to navigate to.

You can access your profile by clicking on the profile link in the footer at the bottom of the website, or on your image on the post above.

In terms of replies, you will receive an email notification when someone replies to you so you don’t need to check back.

I do hope this helps and have a lovely afternoon

Stuart

Attachments:
        • Reply by gerry.beaton

Ahhh thank you so much – I did manage to put my right eye in but want to change it obviously!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads