Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi my names Ann I’m a widow and looking for...

Necz Posted 5 months ago
Hi my names Ann I’m a widow and looking for company more than anything
8 likes & 11 replies
    • Brummie Boy 15th September 2021 at 11:11 pm

Hello Ann, hope you’re OK, welcome to the gang, if you’re looking for a chat, I’m here and would like a natter😄

• Louise F 16th September 2021 at 7:21 am

Hi Ann, welcome! I think most folks on here are looking for company, so you’re definitely in the right place 😊 Whereabouts are you based? I’m Stevenage, Herts

• MikeJ 16th September 2021 at 8:23 am

Hi Ann I do know how you are feeling, I call it the ‘year of firsts’ and it is difficult. All I can say is that it does get better. It’s good that you’ve joined Restless and I am sure it will help. If you want to chat more just DM me. You take care of you. Best wishes M

• Annieblueeyes 16th September 2021 at 8:47 am

Hi Ann, I am new here. Good to ‘meet’ you.

• Chojo 16th September 2021 at 9:00 am

Hi Ann welcome to rest less!

• Emel 28th September 2021 at 2:10 pm

Hi Ann, welcome to rest less, you don’t actually say what part of the country you’re from, just want to say I’m sorry to hear that things have been so difficult for you lately. Here to listen.

• Julia Umm Humaid 28th September 2021 at 2:52 pm

Hello Ann, nice to meet you! I live near Banbury, whereabouts are you? Like you I love company and a good old chat over a cup of tea/coffee. My interests are Bowls, Bridge, Reading and I’ve just started playing dominoes for our local.

• LeighS 28th September 2021 at 7:28 pm

Hello Ann, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

Can I also suggest that as you don’t have a profile picture, you might want to consider uploading one. It has been observed that profiles with pictures do get more responses.

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Linpap 28th September 2021 at 8:50 pm

Hi Ann welcome

• Lost in life 28th September 2021 at 8:53 pm

Hi Ann. Welcome. X

• Linpap 29th September 2021 at 6:22 am

Hi Ann I’m a widow too know it can feel lonely I enjoy chatting to people on here

Add