Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Hi my name is Linda and I live on the boarders of...

Lindylou 62 Posted 1 year ago
Hi my name is Linda and I live on the boarders of Dartford and Stone

I’m 59, single, and I live with my dog Charlie, a Shih Tzu / Maltese Terrier cross. My Daughter does currently live with me but she works nights as a key worker so I dont see much of her. I draw and paint in my spare time…which I have plebty of atm…and I enjoy most crafts and of course walking Charlie. It would be great to meet (even vitually) some like minded people.

3 likes & 3 replies
    • Colin in Kent 11th February 2021 at 1:11 pm

Hello Linda, welcome to the group! I only joined a few days ago, but already feel that this is a friendly place, and a group with a diverse range of interests. I live not too far away, between Bexley and Orpington, with my wife and two cats.

• Marica 11th February 2021 at 2:12 pm

Hi Linda, welcome, and how nice to find someone nearer my area! I am Sidcup and apart from Colin , I have not come across many people in the Kent /London borders . Charlie looks adorable. I had a rescue dog a few years ago who sadly died and it has been hard to replace her.

• StephenBP1952 11th February 2021 at 2:37 pm

welcome Linda … I live in Fawkham …so not too far away ! I am divorced and enjoy the countryside … I also have a dog … a collie cross . It would be great to meetup when we can with others locally …..until that great day we can always correspond !

Add