Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi my name is keely I live in south Benfleet im a...

Keely Posted 1 year ago
Hi my name is keely I live in south Benfleet im a widow and have been for sometime now , all my children are grown up now and doing their own thing , so they want me to get our and meet some new people,
4 likes & 4 replies
    • Gaetano 17th June 2021 at 2:00 pm

Hi Keely,

Thank you so much for joining our Community and welcome to Rest Less!

My name is Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and here to answer any questions you may have about it.

I very much like the way your children think and look after you and they have given you the perfect recommendation as friendship is what we do around here, and we do it very well: you only need a bit of pro-active approach and participate in any conversations you may find of interest to make new friends.

Please, do share your feedback with us: no matter how small, it allows us to understand what you are trying to get from Rest Less and how we can improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Blatch 17th June 2021 at 2:50 pm

Hi Kelly my name is lynne and I live in Billericay

• Sheila 777 17th June 2021 at 3:02 pm

Hi Keely. My name is Sheila and having moved around quite a bit need to find some friends. I live in Dunton Brentwood but do drive

• Chantilly 27th June 2021 at 11:51 am

Hi Keely, my name is Linda and I live in Southend.

Add