Home Forums Local Groups Wales Swansea Hi, my name is Chris living in the Swansea area So...

chris0208 Posted 12 months ago
Hi, my name is Chris living in the Swansea area South Wales, I enjoy classic cars, upcycling, and I am a member of a choir.
3 likes & 2 replies
    • Gaetano 20th May 2021 at 2:27 pm

Hello Chris,

Welcome to Rest Less and thank you so much for choosing to join us.

My name is Gaetano, I am the customer service manager at Rest Less and available to answer any questions you may have about it.

I used to own a 1972 Triumph Spitfire a few years ago and, regrettably, I had to sell it due to low usage here in London so your passion is something that I think it’s a great one! And, WOW, you also sing in a choir! Please do share with the rest of the community here, we are all very friendly and there is always room for new friends.

Lastly, we work based on your feedback, it’s the only way for us to improve our service to you so please do feel free to share more about you and what your expectations on being part of Rest Less are.

Thank you so much again and happy posting!

• Gaynor Lynne Jones 9th June 2021 at 7:56 pm

HI Chris,
      I also sing in a few choirs, Voices and Accidentals in Llanelli and Gendros CC in Swansea. Which one are you in? x

Add