Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi I’m Sheila I’m single retired and 6...

BeaFree Posted 10 months ago
Hi I’m Sheila I’m single retired and 67 from Rayleigh…….would love to find folk to just do the ordinary things in life with….because everything is better shared don’t you think?
7 likes & 5 replies
    • BMW330 10th September 2021 at 10:50 pm

Hi Sheila…….
      I’m Paul 54 and still working. Thank you for the tears lol. I’m divorced for 15 years have 5 children. Second relationship fizzed out had one daughter, long story anyway realising I need to get out and meet people lol…………….

• Bazza99 12th September 2021 at 8:29 am

Hi Sheila,, used to work in Rayleigh, progress Road for MK electrics. I live in Harlow now,,I’m retired from NHS.

• Shexxx 12th September 2021 at 9:52 am

Hi sheila,
      I’m not far from you. If you fancy meeting for coffee and a chat, message me

• Sheila 777 12th September 2021 at 1:51 pm

Hi that would be great I have a couple of short breaks coming up is Thursday 7th October any good for you and where would you like to meet. I live at Dunton Brentwood Sheila

• Frankiegroom 5th October 2021 at 5:06 pm

Hi Sheila, I’m frances and we are the same age I live in Eastwood, you look familiar maybe we both went to the same school, it would be nice to meet up for a coffee in Rayleigh sometime 😊

Add