Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi! I’m Sara, originally from beautiful Pembroke...

Fizz15 Posted 2 months ago
Hi! I’m Sara, originally from beautiful Pembrokeshire but currently living close to Swansea. I’m a widow and do find life lonely sometimes although I’m blessed with great friends.
2 likes & 14 replies
    • LeighS 20th October 2021 at 7:27 pm

Hello Sara, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Bakingbree 20th October 2021 at 7:42 pm

Hi Sara welcome and lovely to see you here. 😀

• Linde 20th October 2021 at 9:03 pm

Hello, Sara, welcome to the group! If it’s a bit of light hearted banter you are after, or you are looking for some opinions on a large number of subjects, some advice, travel tips, general guidance, etc then this is your group! Join in the fun, let others know about your hobbies , and I am sure you’ll get lots of replies. I also enjoy the occasional poem or painting presented by one of the members, it makes you think and often brighten up a dull morning! All the best, Linde

• Linpap 20th October 2021 at 11:05 pm

Hello and welcome I live in Cambridgeshire but regularly visit Wales ( Cardiff) to stay with my daughter who lives there Lin 😀

• Fizz15 23rd October 2021 at 9:13 pm

Hi Lin

You live in another beautiful part of the U.K. Nice to meet you! Xx

• Deleted User 23rd October 2021 at 9:34 pm

Hello and welcome, Sara!
      I also just joined the group and I find the community very responsive and creative.
      Lots of good stuff to explore.
      All the best!

• Debskidoo Carmarthenshire 24th October 2021 at 10:32 am

Hi, am in Llanelli, welcome to the group

• Fizz15 24th October 2021 at 11:47 am

Hi Deb, not far from me. I’m in Penllergaer. If you ever fancy a coffee it would be great to meet you. Xx

• Debskidoo Carmarthenshire 24th October 2021 at 12:05 pm

Absoleutly ! Although I work full time 9-5, Mon to Fri, I’ll DIrect Message you

Add