Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi I’m sandra I’m 53 and looking to ch...

Sandie53 Posted 1 year ago
Hi I’m sandra I’m 53 and looking to chat to other women the same age as me I enjoy exercise watching tv I’m a Christian as well and enjoy baking please come on and chat sandra
6 replies
    • Seagulls4 3rd August 2021 at 9:30 am

Hello from annie cassie,age 75 granny annie to 4 grandchildren physical disability but nothing wrong with my brain, enjoy watching sport and meeting my friends, covid has stopped most things but keeping upbeat, live in sheffield, originally from Brighton, keep in touch would be good xx

• Deleted User 3rd August 2021 at 9:37 am

Hi Sandra. I’m 55 years old but perpetually 30 in my mind! I’m also a Christian, enjoy exercise. And have a love of rooting through charity shops. Where do you live?

• Peggy lee 3rd August 2021 at 10:39 am

Hi Ian Amanda single and 57 and live in north Manchester looking to chat on here and hope to make some new friends, my hobbies are waking reading megs and going out for meals shopping going to theatres

• Chrissy C 3rd August 2021 at 12:01 pm

HI I’ve recently moved back to Bury St Edmunds after living and working in Norfolk for 25 years, I live alone with my 3 dogs and looking to make new friends, like being outdoors, music, all animals and gardening!

• The cake lady 3rd August 2021 at 6:40 pm

Hi, I’m Amanda. I turned 53 yesterday . I’m a mum of 3 grown up children , an 11 year old and I’m a grandma to two girls. I live in West Sussex. I like watching tv, doing arts n crafts and cake decorating.

• Seagulls4 5th August 2021 at 10:59 am

Hello from annie cassie i am 75 granny annie and live in Sheffield but born in steyning body knackered but head still 25, enjoy watching sport a seagull though and through take care xx

Add