Home Forums Local Groups England Surrey Hi I’m Raine, I’m new to this group, w...

Raine24 Posted 1 year ago
Hi I’m Raine, I’m new to this group, would love to make some new friends, I’m in the Surrey area, would be nice to chat to someone other than my family, then when this covid nightmare is over, we could meet up face to face 😃
15 likes & 34 replies
    • Marica 10th January 2021 at 9:35 pm

Welcome Raine. I hope some other people contact you , I am in Kent /London area so not so near sadly

• CarolK 11th January 2021 at 11:31 pm

Hi Raine24 , I also live in the Surrey , I am in Mitcham, I to would like to talk to somebody , get some stimulating conversation , and who knows, when we are aloud out to play to maybe meet up for a coffee somewhere local?

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 7:19 pm

Hi Carol, myself and Mazza from this group are meeting up this Sunday, at Heather farm for a walk and coffee, if you would like to join us, that would be lovely.

• RobT68 11th March 2021 at 4:00 pm

Hi. I’m sorry you didn’t get a Happy Birthday. I’m happy to chat anytime.

• RunningGirl21 26th March 2021 at 12:11 pm

Hi Raine, I’m new to this group as of today. I live in kent but am looking to make big changes in my life as lockdown has been so awful. I’d be happy to meet up or have a chat.

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 7:31 pm

Hi runninggirl
        Myself and Mazza from this group are meeting up this Sunday, at heather farm in Chobham, I know you are in Kent but if you wanted to make the journey and join us, you are more than welcome.

• JayMistry 6th April 2021 at 12:33 pm

Hi Raine, sorry to hear that your not getting the right feelings and attention. Happy Birthday and also happy to meet and a chat.

• Jen123 7th April 2021 at 11:24 pm

Happy to meet Raine ..think we can all relate !

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 7:22 pm

Hi Jen123, myself and Mazza from this group are meeting up this weekend, we are in Surrey, if your close enough you are welcome to join us

• Sunshinedave 8th April 2021 at 5:47 pm

Hi Raine, I’m David, would love to meet and have some different conversations with new people, maybe a walk is a good way to meet? Which part of Surrey are you in?

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 7:25 pm

Hi David, myself and Mazza from this group are meeting up this sunday, at heather farm for a walk and coffee, if you are closed enough you are welcome to join us.

• Sunshinedave 5th May 2021 at 8:23 pm

Hi, thank you very much for the invite, unfortunately I can’t make this Sunday, (windsurfing)but please feel free to contact me in the future. Have a good time. D

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 8:54 pm

Oh windsurfing sounds exciting, we are going to make this a regular thing, so next time we have a walk planned, I’ll let you know.

• Lovetohelp 8th April 2021 at 6:59 pm

Hi Raine, absolutely would be lovely to meet up when we can safely. I would like to make new friends too. Which part of Surrey are you in?

• Raine24 5th May 2021 at 7:27 pm

Hi Love to help
        Myself and Mazza from this group are meeting up this Sunday, at heather farm for a walk and coffee afterwards, if you are close enough you are very welcome to join us.

• Anne L 24th May 2021 at 8:52 am

Hi I’m new to the group and live in Guildford would love to meet up with your little group if you meet up again

• Raine24 24th May 2021 at 12:23 pm

Hi welcome to the group, we are thinking about meeting up on the bank holiday Monday, if your free then, we haven’t decided were to go yet.

• Magss19688 25th May 2021 at 4:27 pm

Hi my name is Margaret. It the first time I done this iive in Sutton I have not lived here very long. So don’t know many people around here

• Tricia1 10th June 2021 at 2:49 pm

Hi Raine. Welcome to the group. I have just joined and live in Surrey also. Hope to meet some people for walks coffee outings pubs etc. Pat

• Tricia1 11th June 2021 at 11:10 am

I live in Horley near Gatwick. Unfortunately I can’t make this Sunday. However another time? Where in Surrey do you live? Best wishes

• Raine24 11th June 2021 at 10:22 pm

Hi Pat, that’s fine we can try another weekend, I’m in Woking.

• Constance 12th September 2021 at 12:31 pm

Hello Raine24, I live in Sunbury-on-Thames – which is not far from Cobham. I will have to look up Heather Farm though. If I am may join you for a walk?

• Raine24 12th September 2021 at 3:51 pm

Hi Constance, Heather farm is in Chobham, but I used to work in Cobham so know it well, if you ever wanted a walk near Cobham.

• Constance 13th September 2021 at 2:24 pm

Hello Raine, clearly I’ve got my Chobham and Cobham confused. You might know areas in Cobham better than me for walking in.

• Lottie-A 13th September 2021 at 9:15 pm

HI Raine, also brand new here. but i see this is January so know idea if you and others are still using this forum?!

• SelsdonLion 16th January 2022 at 8:25 pm

Happy birthday Raine! Hope you had a better one than last year 😊

• Raine24 16th January 2022 at 8:51 pm

Oh my goodness, thank you for remembering 😃
      It was better than last year, eventhough my husband had to work and both my sisters are isolating due to covid.

Add