Home Forums Local Groups England West Midlands Hi I’m new to this site widow with a dog .fe...

Bab Posted 5 months ago
Hi I’m new to this site widow with a dog .feeling like iv lost my confidence from this all what’s gone on . Its not easy trying to get out there again .
2 likes & 5 replies
    • Coral52 31st August 2021 at 11:49 pm

Hi, Bab, I’m new on here too. I know what you mean about losing confidence. I hope you can find a way to navigate this difficult time and regain the confidence you need to get out there and enjoy making new connections.

• Bab 1st September 2021 at 8:10 am

Thankyou .it’s a start getting on this site .I’m sure it will help .it’s always good to interact with other people even if you can’t meet up .

• Trudy 2nd September 2021 at 7:39 pm

Hi Bab you have taken the first step towards improving your confidence. Best wishes

• Kevin1964 2nd September 2021 at 8:14 pm

Hi Bab

I have said this before but it is a really nice site, lovely welcoming people so engage in some of the topics and you will enjoy the conversations and along the way you will start to boost your confidence 🙂

• MikeJ 6th September 2021 at 10:49 am

Hi Bab, I’m new on here too. Glad you made the decision to join, it sounds like a big step for you BUT you did it. So well done you. What type of dog do you have? Best wishes Mike

Add