Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi, I’m new to this site, looking to make ne...

debm19 Posted 3 months ago
Hi, I’m new to this site, looking to make new friends and chat to interesting, friendly, honest people, I live in Essex
7 likes & 11 replies
    • LeighS 5th November 2021 at 6:10 pm

Hello debm19 my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 5th November 2021 at 6:29 pm

Welcome Deb. I am an Essex boy living in Wiltshire

• debm19 6th November 2021 at 9:20 am

Hi Neil, how are you finding this site?, iv got to be honest I’m finding it a little confusing 🤣, I moved to Essex 21 years ago from up north moved down for warmer weather 🥶,

• debm19 6th November 2021 at 9:27 am

What prompted your move to Wiltshire

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 6th November 2021 at 10:47 am

Hi there. Yes it’s not like fb or twitter to navigate. Money really I wanted to pay cash for my first ever home and Bristol where I lived renting was out of reach. So I purchased a park home and now love it. How about you?

• debm19 6th November 2021 at 11:08 am

I meet my future and now ex husband who is an Essex boy, and 21 years later I still call it home, yes house prices vary hugely around the country, I feel sorry for people starting out now

• JulieSparkles 16th December 2021 at 4:31 pm

Hi Deb, I’m a newbie, just joined.
      I live in Rochford and like you I’m looking to make new friends to chat and hopefully meet up with. X

• debm19 16th December 2021 at 5:07 pm

Hi Julie welcome to the group I have a 5 year old cockerpoo called Teddy, he was a rescue dog so came with his name iv had him since he was 6 months old , maybe we could arrange a meet up in essex in the new year? For the group or just grab a coffee one day x

• JulieSparkles 16th December 2021 at 5:16 pm

Hi Deb
      Ahh we have that in common then!
      They’re the loveliest dogs aren’t they?!
      Ours is mad but gorgeous!
      Yes would love to meet up for a coffee in the new year – that would be great.
      Are you up to anything nice for Christmas? X

• goldfish63 16th December 2021 at 6:09 pm

Hello Deb and welcome to the site, I am sure you will find some good friends here, I am in Essex and moved here 9 months ago to be near the sea 🙂

Add