Home Forums Local Groups England West Midlands Hi, I’m new to all of this. I’m 52, li...

Coral52 Posted 5 months ago
Hi, I’m new to all of this. I’m 52, live in Walsall, and work in Sutton Coldfield. Originally from South Africa, I’ve lived in Walsall since 1995. Would love to chat.
2 likes & 10 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 23rd August 2021 at 10:48 pm

Hi Coral , welcome to the site, many friendly, genuine and helpful people on here, feel free to join in as and when you feel like it, best wishes

• Brummie Boy 19th October 2021 at 12:11 am

Hi Coral, Bob from West Brom here, always ready for a chat 😊

• Coral52 21st October 2021 at 6:34 pm

Hi, Bob, lovely to hear from you. How is your week going? 🙂

• Brummie Boy 21st October 2021 at 9:11 pm

Hi Coral, thanks for reply, first part of week good, but I’ve gone down with man flu🤧 haven’t been out at all today, too cold, lol. How’s things with you?

• Coral52 21st October 2021 at 10:41 pm

Oh, dear, man flu is not good. The temperature certainly has dropped. Best place to be, if you’re feeling under the weather, is wrapped up in the warmth. I’m good thanks. Looking forward to the weekend. I hope you feel better soon.

• Brummie Boy 21st October 2021 at 10:52 pm

Thanks Coral, I’ve just received my invitation to get the flu jab from the surgery, bit late for that now I’ve got flu🤔😂. Let’s chat again when I feel a bit better, Bob👍

• Coral52 22nd October 2021 at 12:42 pm

Oh, no, I got my flu jab invite two days ago. I better get it done. Take care and hope you feel better soon. 🙂

• MalcolmC 21st October 2021 at 9:49 pm

Hi Coral,

Malcolm from Coventry here. Always up for a chat.

Have visited South Africa a couple of times. Some devastatingly beautiful places and others that can break a caring person’s heart. The people I met over there were always very welcoming.

Hope you are well

• Coral52 21st October 2021 at 10:38 pm

Hi, Malcolm, lovely to hear from you. South Africa is a very special place and will always hold a part of my heart. I was born there, and went to school and university there. You are right, scenery wise it is spectacular and so diverse. There are also parts of life over there that certainly are heart breaking. Do you enjoy travelling? One of my other favourite places that I visited as a student is Namibia. I hope you are having a good week. 🙂

Add