Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi Im Mike, i live in The ribble valley I’m reti...

MikeQ Posted 2 years ago
Hi Im Mike, i live in The ribble valley I’m retired now. I like photography, walking, music and travel. Just started on this site so just hoping there are a few future friends out there to chat to.

10 likes & 19 replies
    • Anonymous User (no longer active) 11th November 2020 at 5:08 pm

Yes I’m the same. Could do with a few more friends myself

• Deleted User 12th November 2020 at 1:12 pm

Whereabouts in the Ribble Valley are you?

• AnnaMDG 13th November 2020 at 7:18 pm

Hi I’m new too, currently locked down in Cumbria!

• Deleted User 14th November 2020 at 6:41 am

Hi Mike

Im Linda! Im new to this site too. Not sure what it will bring but nothing ventured…..

I also enjoy walking. I have lots of lovely areas nearby so Im very lucky. I also swim in the sea but its getting very cold now. Im not sure if I can keep it up all year round??

Best regards

• MikeQ 14th November 2020 at 8:28 am

Hi Linda, nice to hear from you. I think I shall stick to just walking the sea is definitely too cold for me. Whereabouts are you writing from? Mike

• PeaceLily 14th November 2020 at 3:00 pm

Hi Mike am Jan. I love walking too. Long woodland walks are my favourite. I few years back I took up Nordic walking, which is great for a whole body workout. Have you tried that?

• Millie 22nd November 2020 at 8:58 am

Good Morning Mike, I’m not too far away from you and rediscovering much of my Lancashire coastal area during long lockdown walks – with camera of course! Posting the best – hoping to encourage others to get out there! Some people don’t realise what beauty, interest and history is right on their doorstep. 😀😉

• Deleted User 24th November 2020 at 8:58 pm

Hi Mike,

I am new on here also and live in the Ribble Valley.

Lot’s of nice walks to be had, weather pending of course.

Looking forward to meeting new people as I’ve only lived here 11 months and not had a chance to talk to anyone due to Covid and lockdown.

I hope you and everyone else on here are coping as well as can be 😊

• MikeQ 24th November 2020 at 9:14 pm

Thanks for replying and welcome to the Ribble Valley. This is certainly a difficult time. Probably a good reason why we are on this site. Where did you move from?

• AdrianSF 25th November 2020 at 4:37 am

Mike, hello there.

You look far too young to have retired !

• Optimistic 25th November 2020 at 8:08 am

Hello I have just joined too, everything is a bit weird at the moment but at least I can get outside everyday with my dog

• Beautiful Defender 26th November 2020 at 6:02 pm

Hiya Mike I am also very new to the site .. I am other side of Pennines to you and the walking this side is stunning. I have a border collie to walk which is good. What kind of music are you into..

Add