Home Forums Local Groups England Dorset Hi I’m Laura fromPoole. I just want to say hello...

Deleted User Posted 2 years ago
Hi I’m Laura fromPoole. I just want to say hello hope everyone is doing ok. Be nice to connect with like minded outdoorsy people in these strange times. 😊
5 likes & 8 replies
    • Deleted User 30th January 2021 at 10:11 pm

Hi Laura from Poole, I’m Steve from Poole. Welcome to Restless. Still trying to find my way around here but it looks promising.

Hope you’re safe and doing well. Sure there will be some outdoorsy types along soon enough.

There’s certainly plenty of space in the area to get outside, love the beach personally, where do you like the most?

• Mandjr 31st January 2021 at 9:45 am

Hi Laura I’m in Westbourne. Hello from over the bay! 🖐🏼

• CarolynF 31st January 2021 at 5:38 pm

Hi Laura, I’m at the other end of the county, in Lyme Regis. We try to get out for a walk mist days but the wind and rain defeated us today as the river was flooding.

• Deleted User 1st February 2021 at 7:54 am

Hi Laura I’m Pat from Bournemouth. Yes we are lucky we live in a beautiful area and I love walking along the beach when I’m not in the garden getting things ready for the better weather.😊

• Peteharston 5th February 2021 at 3:55 pm

Hi Laura, I live in Christchurch but do have a habit of walking around Poole & Bournemouth areas based on my obsession of being close to the sea. The impact on the mind is great just watching the activity around on beach and the sea. Based on where I live I can also highlight the New Forest, If your up for company let me know.

• sarahc68 11th February 2021 at 10:08 am

Hi Laura, I’m in Poole too, love a good walk with my dogs – usually the beach or Upton Park 😊

Add