Home Forums Local Groups England Kent Hi im Glenda i live in Swanley Kent i work full ti...

Glenda Posted 1 year ago
Hi im Glenda i live in Swanley Kent i work full time but would like to chat and meet new people. I like to draw and paint in my spare time, love nature, sea, being outdoors, gardening walking.
2 likes & 8 replies
    • Gaetano 13th May 2021 at 2:59 pm

Ciao Glenda!

Welcome to Rest Less and thank you so much for joining us here!

This is a very friendly community and you are bound to make many new friends, believe me! Just join any conversations you may find interesting, no problem.

If you have any questions about Rest Less, my name is Gaetano and I am the customer service manager here and available to answer them.

Look on the right hand side of your screen or the menu at the bottom if using a mobile device: we have different groups you may want to join.

Thank you so much again and happy posting.

• Colin in Kent 13th May 2021 at 3:28 pm

Hello Glenda – welcome to the site, another north Kent person here. Lots of friendly people around here and plenty of conversations to join in with!

• Colin in Kent 13th May 2021 at 10:41 pm

I look forward to seeing your posts!

• Selsdon 17th May 2021 at 12:27 pm

Hi Glenda, hope you enjoy it on here

• SouthernSoftie 17th May 2021 at 7:54 pm

Hi Glenda
      I used to live near you in Bexley and I know Swanley very well.
      I moved down to near Canterbury 20 years ago and now near Sandwich.
      I love animals, nature, walking. Retired 5 years ago so on one long holiday now. Hope you can get out and about now things are slowly opening.

• Glenda 17th May 2021 at 9:18 pm

Hi, i know Bexley i am originally from Upchurch so grew up around the east coast, i would like to move down that way near the sea when I retire in 3 years. Are you near the sea?

Add