Home Forums Local Groups England Nottinghamshire Hi, I’m Caron and love walking. Lots of interest...

Smileyday Posted 8 months ago
Hi, I’m Caron and love walking. Lots of interesting places to visit in my local area of Nottingham. Like to travel too. Have a couple of trips planned for this year first one is Derbyshire and second is Knaresborough. Both having stunning scenery and if the weather is good it will be fab.
5 likes & 3 replies
    • Just Me at the moment. 11th July 2021 at 3:54 pm

Hello. My name is Keith I live in South Wales at the moment. Do you live in the countryside or in the city? I really haven’t heard of Knaresborough ut will look it up.

• Smileyday 11th July 2021 at 5:03 pm

Hi Keith, nice to meet you, I live about 2 miles from the city. Knaresborough is where I’m going for a holiday I don’t live there. Have you ever been to Yorkshire or even Harrogate ? That’s where Knaresborough is near is beautiful

• Just Me at the moment. 13th July 2021 at 2:45 pm

Hello. Sorry for late reply I only just found your reply. As a matter of fact I have been to Harrogate. I went there on a course many years ago when I used to work for British Telecom. I think there used to be a training centre there. Do you have family living close to you?

Add