Home Forums Local Groups England East Sussex Hi I’m Aidy I’m new here . Looking to...

Aidy Posted 1 year ago
Hi I’m Aidy I’m new here . Looking to make new connections I live in Lewes ,and am interested in meeting folks from my local area.
5 likes & 3 replies
    • Gaetano 24th June 2021 at 12:30 pm

Hi Aidy,

Thank you so much for joining our Community and welcome to Rest Less!

I’m Gaetano, I am the Customer Service Manager at Rest Less and, should you have any questions about it, I’m here for you.

You are now part of a very friendly community, it’s very easy to make new friends around here and great stuff that you have picked your local group so that you can try and make new friends there. You may also want to check the events group here https://community.restless.co.uk/forums/forum/events/ just in case.

Please, do share your feedback with us, no matter how small: it is powerful information for us to understand what we have to do to improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Be Be 26th August 2021 at 3:50 pm

Welcome Aidy, where have you moved from and do you have any interesting hobbies?I
      I moved to Brighton 8yrs ago and really love my life here. Lots of things going on and lots of groups to join. I hope you settle well and enjoy your new place. BB

• Richard in Lewes 6th March 2022 at 5:54 pm

How are you finding Lewes? I love it here.

Add