Home Forums Local Groups England Staffordshire Hi, I’m 52 and live in Walsall. My parents l...

Coral52 Posted 3 months ago
Hi, I’m 52 and live in Walsall. My parents live in Stafford, so I’m often up that way too. I’m originally from South Africa, but have been in Walsall since 1995. Would love to chat.
3 likes & 10 replies
    • MikeJ 6th September 2021 at 10:40 am

Hi Coral52 I’ve just joined ‘restless’ I live in Walsall and my daughter and family live in Stafford so like you I’m often up that way. I love parts of Cannock Chase so often stop off there on the way for a short walk and maybe see the deer. Or now, since it opened, a quick trip to the Cannock Designer Outlet, I can be in and out in 20 mins!! What do you like? Best wishes Mike

• Coral52 10th September 2021 at 4:22 pm

Hi, Mike, Cannock Chase is beautiful. I’ve not been to the Designer Outlet yet, but is on my ‘to do’ list, I’d probably spend a bit more that 20 mins there, lol. My parents live just outside of Stafford town centre, near Weston Hall, so I love visiting them as it’s so pretty round there. Although I live on the outskirts of Walsall, my other favourite haunt is Lichfield. I hope you have a good weekend. 🙂

• Alant 6th September 2021 at 11:11 am

Hi Coral52, welcome to a great community. Always good to chat to fellow Saffas.

• Coral52 6th September 2021 at 7:29 pm

Hi! It’s been great to chat to people already, and thanks. Good to see there are fellow Saffas on here.

• Brummie Boy 9th October 2021 at 9:02 pm

Hi Coral, I’m in West Brom, but always ready to chat 👍

• Coral52 9th October 2021 at 9:47 pm

Hi Brummie Boy, I hope you’re having a good weekend. 🙂

• magicmark20 3rd November 2021 at 4:32 pm

Hi I live in Stoke on trent will chat anytime

• Coral52 7th November 2021 at 6:45 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply. I hope you’ve had a great weekend.

• Coral52 31st August 2021 at 11:41 pm

Hi Michael. My parents are actually from the UK. So, although I was born in South Africa, all of our family is over here. So I came over to meet family, and ended up getting married and staying here. I am now looking to meet more people, try new hobbies and challenges. I hope your bank holiday weekend went well. 🙂

Add