Home Forums General Hi I was divorced 10 years ago , I have grown up c...

LulieJulie Posted 5 months ago
Hi I was divorced 10 years ago , I have grown up children, I enjoy reading, gardening, following my football team , theatre , travelling, meeting new people having a friendly chat .
5 likes & 17 replies
    • Dreamyboy 11th September 2021 at 2:29 pm

Plenty of friendly people on here (mostly) to chat to or moan off to and a dating section to if interested……….. but the most important question is……….. who’s your team? 🤔

• MikeyG 11th September 2021 at 2:32 pm

Yeah…..who’s your team ?

• Dreamyboy 11th September 2021 at 3:06 pm

Sublime to the ridiculous – long story, followed two for over fifty years…….. Manchester City (old school, Maine Road years mostly, I was there when they were cr*p) and Southend United from their heady days of, oh nothing really, to their relegation from the football league last season – two sides of the coin there eh?! 😆

• Eighties Girl 12th September 2021 at 1:28 pm

Fabulous I’m a city fan too have been since the 70’s never miss a game!!
          Just so happy we didn’t sign Messi or Ronaldo and so pleased my favourite player Bernardo is still with us 👍

• Dreamyboy 12th September 2021 at 3:08 pm

Another lady with exceptional taste! 😉 We should form our own club on here! I’m stuck in deepest ‘Ammers territory with the few usual Liverpool and United suspects who have crawled out of the woodwork – so keep up the good work! 👍

• Eighties Girl 12th September 2021 at 3:13 pm

😂😂 will do

• LulieJulie 11th September 2021 at 7:23 pm

Manchester City , who do you follow?

• MikeyG 11th September 2021 at 7:43 pm

Manchester City are ok, But for me its Stoke City ( even though i live in Holmfirth)…..How does a Man City fan feel about your rivals recent purchase ?

• Dreamyboy 11th September 2021 at 9:17 pm

Didn’t know Stockport had signed anyone! 😆 Got bit of soft spot for Stoke, first ‘big’ team ever saw in friendly match when I was kid against mighty Southend and first ever match in old first division I ever saw at Highbury versus Arsenal in the 70’s – always looked at them as one of the established main clubs back then.

• Ginge 13th September 2021 at 10:11 am

The Tangerines (Blackpool) who if we do well and you manage to not get relegated, we could be playing you next season

• LulieJulie 11th September 2021 at 7:17 pm

Manchester City , I’ve been watching them all my life & had a Season ticket since the Maine Road days

• Dreamyboy 11th September 2021 at 7:36 pm

Obviously a lady of taste and refinement! 😁I must admit my days of going to City games stopped when I got married and had kids but I’ll always be a supporter, deep in the wilds of Essex.

• ShirleyB 11th September 2021 at 7:53 pm

Hiya – I am newish still trying to find my way around

• goldfish63 11th September 2021 at 9:40 pm

You will meet some nice friendly people on here 🙂

• Louise F 13th September 2021 at 12:40 pm

Welcome 😊

Add