Home Forums Local Groups England Norfolk Hi I moved to Potter Heigham 2 years ago. Love the...

Lloyd Posted 6 months ago
Hi I moved to Potter Heigham 2 years ago. Love the life here as I like anything that gets me outdoors. While lockdown taught me to be happy in my own company- that and grown up kids with busy lives,I do miss a good walk,or a natter with others
6 likes & 5 replies
    • Jilly Pilly 10th August 2021 at 11:03 am

Hi, Potter Heigham and the broads are beautiful areas to explore, so you’re lucky there. I’m in a similar boat: moved to Wymondham in August 2019, just before the pandemic, and didn’t have time to meet anyone because I was working flat out. Then I lost my job because of Covid and had to start up something to keep me afloat from home. Consequently, I, too, can go weeks without speaking to another adult! There are several Norfolk meet up groups that arrange (long) walks, so it may be worth trying them. I’ll try and find a link for you. I joined with the aim of meeting people to go on short and pretty rambles but these arranged walks are too long and hike-like for me as my ankles can’t take the strain, sadly, but they may be just what you’re looking for.

• Blanchy 11th September 2021 at 5:09 pm

Hello
      I love the outdoors too, especially the coast and the broads. Looking for someone to engage in activities with, have a good conversation and friendship.

• -Helen- 12th September 2021 at 9:13 am

I love being outdoors and grew up in Norfolk.
      One of my happy places.
      I walked the Wherryman way during the first lockdown.

Add