Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi, I live in Chingford. Do you fancy joining me f...

Trish1950 Posted 10 months ago
Hi, I live in Chingford. Do you fancy joining me for a dog walk, I have a Labrador, or meeting up for a coffee and chat?
1 like & 3 replies
    • LeighS 9th September 2021 at 9:24 pm

Hello Trish1950, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends.

As I see you have a Labrador, lovely dogs, my parents had one :-), you might be interested in:

https://community.restless.co.uk/forums/forum/pets-and-animals/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• TracyR 13th September 2021 at 4:25 pm

Hi Trish1950 I live in Woodford and share my life with a border collie and Rommi rescue. I also love line dancing although have not done it in a few years. Would love to meet for a dog walk and coffee (would only bring my collie as my boy is reactive).

• Julie1 14th September 2021 at 7:32 am

I am in Harlow but would be happy to meet. I see Trish lives in Woodford so perhaps there’s somewhere half way ish?

Add