Home Forums Local Groups England London Hi. I live in Bermondsey and near the coast on the...

JohnCo Posted 12 months ago
Hi. I live in Bermondsey and near the coast on the Kent/East Sussex border. I’ve been obliged to slow down along with the rest of the world and looking for some good companions to help make this new life interesting. I’m into the arts, architecture, jazz and staring out to sea. I’m not into sports.
3 likes & 5 replies
    • Anna123 6th July 2021 at 9:47 am

Hi, I am a semi-retired 64 year old and have also had to slow down although I think it’s an age thing. I too love staring out to sea (although I live in London), walking, strolling, good food and being creative.
      Life is to be enjoyed. 🥰

• merrieonthemove 7th July 2021 at 7:06 am

Good morning John. Welcome to the London group. Oddly enough I also live in SE London (Borough) and near the Kent/Sussex borders. I’m 2/3rds through a fine art degree so am very arts focused. And I agree with Anna123 that life is to be enjoyed! Perhaps we 3 should all hook up in SE1 sometime for coffee.

• HDF 7th July 2021 at 1:13 pm

Hello John from SW London. I love staring out to sea. You’ve just reminded me of my recent weekend away to Camber Sands.

• AnnaM 9th July 2021 at 7:57 am

Hi John
      I live in SE 12, love the arts, love jazz too. Looking for opportunities to meet like minded people also.

I’m trying to organise a trip to the National Gallery in n the London group this month or next even.

If you are interested let me know.

Anna

Add