Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi I am recently separated 56 years young struggli...

Lonelysole Posted 2 months ago
Hi I am recently separated 56 years young struggling being on my own. Just want some friends to chat with
8 likes & 21 replies
    • Gerard371 18th November 2021 at 7:49 pm

Welcome to Restless. Just join in the conversations, they’re a friendly bunch on here.

• Brummie Boy 19th November 2021 at 3:24 pm

Hi Lonelysole, and welcome to the group👋 always here if you want a chat 😊

• MikeyG 19th November 2021 at 3:45 pm

Welcome…..same here, always here if you want to chat,

• Michael Bennett 19th November 2021 at 9:29 pm

Why not say a bit more about where you are and the type of things you like. That’ll help you connect with like-minded people.

• Shell69 19th November 2021 at 9:40 pm

Welcome x

• Lonelysole 19th November 2021 at 10:24 pm

Thank you I am just looking for people to chat with. My husband has decided after 26 years he does not want to be married and moved out so feeling a bit empty and lost at the mo. But I will get there early days only moved out 6 weeks ago

• Shell69 20th November 2021 at 6:33 am

I’m sorry to hear that. A lot of us on here have been in a similar situation. Everyone on here is very warm and welcoming. The site is also light hearted which is a tonic. Keep yourself busy and surround yourself with good friends and family. Don’t be hard on yourself, it does get easier with time and you will come out of it stronger xx

• SharonGSP 20th November 2021 at 7:37 am

Morning, your post resonates with me also. My husband left after 24 years together 3 months ago and the hardest thing I am struggling with is loneliness. I am just trying to keep myself busy. It’s hard in the week as I work from home. My friends have been great and supportive and I can say that time is a healer. You have to go through all these emotions which threw me. More than happy to have a chat and maybe we can help each other. Drop me a message anytime. Sharon

• Lonelysole 28th November 2021 at 7:21 pm

Thank you Sharon for your kind message must admit feel like it is worse time of my life! Cannot understand what has gone wrong and why he does not want to try and work things out instead of running away from his problems. He has always been my best mate as well as my husband and my business partner! I feel so empty at present. I know it will get easier and I will get there is women are made of strong stuff! Hope you getting thru things and it is getting a bit easier x

• Mysticmo 20th November 2021 at 1:10 pm

Hi Lonelysole
      Nice to hear from you . There is always someone around to chat to, there is a lot of us in the same boat !
      What are your interests?
      X

• Lonelysole 20th November 2021 at 1:16 pm

I have not found what I enjoy yet still feeling strange on my own have got a six month pup though goldmation so he keeps me busy at mo

• LeighS 28th November 2021 at 7:01 pm

Hello Lonelysole, my name is Leigh and I am a Rest Less Pioneer and I would like to welcome you to both Rest Less and the community. If you have any questions, please ask me here or message me privately.

I have been a member of the community almost since it began and have found it to be a very welcoming and friendly place. There are different groups for you to look at and join in any conversations that interest you. This is a good way of making friends. There is also a local section if you are seeking contacts in your locality. It is:

https://community.restless.co.uk/local-groups/

If you have any comments that you would like to make about Rest Less please do let me know and I will pass them on.

Once again welcome to both Rest Less and the community.

• Amanda Rose 1st December 2021 at 9:19 pm

Hi there..id like to chat to new friends aswell..hope to speak soon..

• Lonelysole 1st December 2021 at 9:24 pm

Hi Amanda hope you are doing ok cannot believe we are December already! Altho not looking forward to Christmas this year will be different without my husband still in shock of him leaving after 26 years together? Got my daughter home from Uni tho and a six month pup to keep us occupied lol What are you upto do you have family to spend time with speak soon

Pauline

• Amanda Rose 3rd December 2021 at 2:13 pm

Hi there,,so sorry to hear of your situation..i cant imagine what your going through..ive been seperated for about 12 years now but we are friends and get on better than when we were married..i live on my own i have two daughters..one is almoat 30 and lives down the road with her boyfriend and my youngest is 26 and is a teacher and works in kuwait..she will be home for xmas for 3 weeks so i cant wait to see her..im just about to put my tree up but not the same doing it on your own..take care..Amanda..x

• N125 24th January 2022 at 10:25 am

Hello 👋 Chin up, keep smiling. Happy to chat anytime. 😀

Add