Home Forums Local Groups England Essex Hi, I am Chantilly, I live in Southend, I.hsve rec...

Chantilly Posted 1 year ago
Hi, I am Chantilly, I live in Southend, I.hsve recently retired and I am hoping to make new friends. I like to cook/ bake, walk, swim and cycle. Love holidays, days out and eating out. I also like learning new crafts. Learning to sew at the moment.
2 likes & 5 replies
    • Gaetano 26th May 2021 at 3:18 pm

Ciao Chantilly,

Welcome to Rest Less and thank you so much for joining us!

My name is Gaetano, customer service manager at Rest Less and, should you have any questions about it, I’m here to help you.

You are among friends here and, with your hobbies, you will find it even easier than already is to make new friends. Simply participate in any conversations as you may find interesting.

Please do let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions, what you expect to get from Rest Less and anything else that can help us changing/improving our service to you.

Thank you so much and happy posting!

• Moominmama 26th May 2021 at 3:48 pm

Hi Chantilly,
      Do you swim in the sea locally? I’m from Hadleigh, but haven’t been in yet this year, as it seems way too cold still and I’m not a hardened Outdoor Swimmer yet!

• Chantilly 8th June 2021 at 12:18 pm

Hi Moominmama,
        Yes, I love to swim in the sea, have not been in yet this year as water needs to warm up a bit first, can’t stand it if its freezing cold lol.

• PhilB 26th May 2021 at 4:24 pm

Hi Chantilly! Just up the road from you in Billericay. There’s a fair number of us here from South Essex.

• Chantilly 8th June 2021 at 12:15 pm

Hi PhilB, sorry for the delay in responding, just getting used to the site. You are not far away. I am hoping to make new friends, are there any group gatherings for walks, coffee and a chat?

Add