Home Forums Local Groups England Cheshire Hi I am Bee Originally from South of England. Move...

Crispy Bee Posted 2 years ago
Hi I am Bee Originally from South of England. Moved to Cheshire in tome for lockdown. New to area and know very few people. Lots of interests. Looking forward to getting out and about once lockdown lifts
4 likes & 5 replies
    • Deleted User 25th November 2020 at 8:26 am

Hi Bee, I’m in Cheshire too (Halton area) Hope once lockdown allows, you are able to get out and explore this lovely county.

• Rob2021 1st March 2021 at 4:01 pm

Hi Bee, Cheshire for me too, lot’s of nice places to visit locally when this lockdown ends. Some great places for walking as well.

• yvonne.lyons 8th March 2021 at 2:20 pm

Hi Bee, I’m in Merseyside, St Helens to be exact. Although I’ve got some good friends around, I really would prefer to meet another female friend to go out on days, visiting different places and also to go out in the evenings socially, restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, summer evening walks etc. I’m easy going and like to have talks and laughs.

I used to live and work in London and around, so although the South may be very big, it could be that we know some of the same places.

I’m not sure how old you are but I’m 57.

If we ‘tally’ it would be really nice to get to know you,

Yvonne

• Cheshiregirl 15th April 2021 at 11:00 pm

Hi, I’m Elaine and a newbie and live in Halton as well. Trying to get out of the house more!!! Ive found alot of the meet up apps are very city based so nice to find some Halton people on here

Add