Home Forums Local Groups England London Hi everyone my name is kitty I live in Biggin Hill...

Kitty Posted 2 years ago
Hi everyone my name is kitty I live in Biggin Hill kent I have just joined this group I am in my early 60’s and I have just finished a long and nasty divorce Feeling a bit lost and lonely In life any help or encouragement at this time would most welcome
4 likes & 5 replies
    • Runout 17th January 2021 at 3:27 pm

Hi Kitty
      It’s hard to pick yourself up and move on at the best of times but with the lockdown it’s even worse for you. I’m not far away in Orpington and would be happy to chat or go for a socially distanced walk with you. All the best Lynn x

• Dermac 19th January 2021 at 7:53 am

Hi kitty, you’ve made the first move, by joining the group, and you sound determined, so things can only get better, and they will, iam a 64 guy from scotland, lived and worked in london for 30 years . Ive never married, split up about 2 years ago,and on my own now, and looking for a pal, someone just to do things with,hope you might be interested,I don’t think anyone wants to be on there own, do you?

• chuck 19th January 2021 at 9:37 am

Hi Kitty
      I am newbee here. Nothing is constant in Universe and changes are part of living – from birth onwards. We all adjust and looking back you will see you too did too.Life goes on and new experiences will come. Best to shed the baggage and move on. Focus on your thoughts as we all often suffer our thoughts, so quality of our thoughts matter a lot. Learn to watch your thoughts even for few minutes a day. Give your self time and retrospectively you may feels all that happens is often for good. Most of all forgive every one . Wishing you well.

• Thecraftygirl 19th January 2021 at 6:29 pm

Hi Kitty, hang on in there. You’ve been through all that crap, you are much stronger than you know! 👍😊

• Clapergue 19th January 2021 at 8:33 pm

HI Kitty,
      Feeling for you. If you need to talk, I would be happy to. I live in Eltham so not so far from Biggin Hill. I went to Eagle heights once and drove through Biggin Hill a few time. Spring is coming and hopefully things will get back to normal soon. Take care, Chantal x

Add