Home Forums Dating Hi everyone let’s have some interesting discussi...

Hi everyone let’s have some interesting discussion …..what do we really want out of the future …..no smut x

4 likes & 40 replies
    • Colin 2nd November 2020 at 10:47 pm

How about a  lot more  tolerance in  society

• Ladyluck250 3rd November 2020 at 2:13 am

People being able to meet up again without fear and the need to socially distance. Being able to travel to new destinations across the globe and explore and immerse ourselves in new places and cultures.

• Compass 360 3rd November 2020 at 5:55 am

Normality or a Military Coup !! 🤔

• Somethingshort 3rd November 2020 at 6:27 am

I’d love to get freedom and spontaneity back into our lives. We didn’t realise how gobsmackingly good life was did we. I’d like to see more kindness, tolerance and unselfishness towards one another. Let’s give one another  more t-i-m-e  and patience.   I want more freedom of speech without judgement. I want humour.  I’d also like to get dressed up and teeter out in high heels and lipstick!…..I’d like to see more positive journalism instead of back stabbing the other side. I want us to care more about the earth we live in. I want us to care more about our children and animals.

• Somethingshort 3rd November 2020 at 6:30 am

You can only change society one man at a time. It may be the time to begin……

• beichris 5th November 2020 at 9:49 am

I agree that we have to start with ourselves. Firstly know ourselves and then change the things we don’t like about ourselves one step at a time. Then we can start work to change the world to a place where integrity and kindness are the key values. However, in my perhaps lucky experience and with very few exceptions most people I meet are kind. Knowing that most of the world is good it helps me not to be overwhelmed by the problems that we all still have to solve.  I love the poem “Sometimes” by Sheenagh Pugh.Sometimes

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 5th November 2020 at 7:56 pm

I’m new to the site and just finding where messages are etc x

• LeighS 5th November 2020 at 10:12 pm

More tolerance, peace, a kinder gentler world and a lot more hope and positivity. For me personally I would like to be less negative and more positive, more glass half full rather than half empty.

• Deleted User 6th November 2020 at 4:58 pm

A world without Covid, Trump and Boris .A society that takes responsibility for the environment, tolerant of differences and embraces changes for the better.

A world full of laughter, fun, happiness!

My children to grow up loved, happy and safe.

To quote Lennon, I maybe a dreamer but (I hope) I’m not the only one!

• sandra792 7th November 2020 at 8:36 am

In the light of current political events, more truth and honour!

• Seasider 8th November 2020 at 4:08 pm

Climate change needs priority, I worry for my grandkids God knows what the world will be like then. There are some positive things going on though.

• dawnbaynham 9th November 2020 at 10:28 am

With regards to the Military, where would we be without them? Who would step in when the fire service go on strike, when torrential rain causes flooding, when a virus killing 1000s hits and the NHS can’t cope with testing……

• Anonymous User (no longer active) 9th November 2020 at 11:35 am

Well I tend to take the other view our freedom and right of free speech is being sucked out of us plus false figures on the virus and lots of money being made out of all this by not nice people ..intimidation and corruption is at the fore so we just agree to disagree

• Compass 360 11th November 2020 at 5:37 am

You have got it all wrong. All doom and gloom. Everything is wrong with our great Country in your eyes 😌

What have you done significantly for our Nation ? I suspect you have been nowhere done nothing, know nothing.
          Glad I don’t live near you, cannot abide negative people.

Cheer up, wake up and ready yourself for 2021 🌺

• Compass 360 11th November 2020 at 6:00 am

Spot on 👍 God save the Queen 🇬🇧

• Compass 360 11th November 2020 at 5:58 am

Good morning everyone stay positive.

The  Cavalry are coming over the hill, I can hear the Bugle call 🌝

• ArtistJanetMyers 17th November 2020 at 2:49 am

Hello folks, popping in the conversation.. a restless night! Jolly good question. I think we want a good life. What that is, each person has a different view. Health care choices.. eg.. CBD alternative to big Pharma. Community that is kind, compassionate. A shake down in politics.. better care for elderly.. Music! I love to dance.. sing.. feel alive! Play guitar. We can be detached with Lockdown, etc. but.. are born to be connected to each other. We can smile. share that.. take little steps.. that lead to big change.. Can talk til the cows come home on environmental change.. but.. for now.. a thriving planet, animal, plant, ocean. waters.forests.. x

Add