Home Forums Local Groups Wales North Wales Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wondered...

PEANUTS Posted 1 year ago
Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wondered if there were any local meetup events. I’m in Prestatyn and drive so distance isn’t an obstacle. Nice to meet you all :-)
9 likes & 9 replies
    • Gaetano 4th June 2021 at 1:43 pm

Hi Peanuts,

Welcome to Rest Less and thank you so much for joining our Community!

My name is Gaetano, customer service manager at Rest Less and, for any questions you may have about it, I’m here for you.

Great thing you are trying to organise meet ups, many fellow Members are doing the same and I recommend you to also use the Events group for that https://community.restless.co.uk/forums/forum/events/.

Please, do share any feedback you may have with us, it’s very important to understand what you are expecting to get from Rest Less and how we can improve our service to you.

Thank you again and happy posting!

• Jayne G 14th June 2021 at 10:24 am

Hi Peanuts there is a group on Facebook called Prestatyn friend finders

• Sweet pea 13th July 2021 at 2:03 am

Friendzone north wales on facebook have things going on

• Stephen1968 30th July 2021 at 2:07 pm

I do not use FB either. Would be interested though, I am in St Asaph

• Chrissie C 5th October 2021 at 4:37 pm

Hi Peanuts I’m in Abergele maybe we could form a group get things running if there isn’t one. Just put a meet up meal or something.x

• PEANUTS 5th October 2021 at 7:29 pm

Hi Chrissie,
      Actually since I put this on I’ve joined a local group in Prestatyn. There are events happening each week so my social circle has expanded through this. I can send you details if you want, most events are local to here so not sure if you can travel easily x

Add